On April 13-14th, 2018 Narrow Road Communities and the Creo Collective will be hosting our fourth annual “MAG School” in Enola, PA! MAG’s, or Missional Action Groups, are small missional communities that together make disciples who live on mission. This is an opportunity to learn in the context of a dynamic missional community environment from practitioners in the trenches, and to connect with other likeminded leaders that are seeking to multiply missional communities in their city.
At MAG school you’ll learn how to:
- Start and lead a missional communities
- Clearly identify your mission
- Practice radical hospitality
- Grow and multiply missional communities
- Help every member of your group use their spiritual gift on mission
- Make disciples in the everyday rhythms of life
- Build relationships with irreligious people and have disciple-making conversations without making it weird
- Multiply your impact by coaching and developing your leaders
- Live as good news in a broken and hurtling world
But MAG school isn’t all business. You can also expect:
- Great food all weekend
- Locally brewed beer
- Fire pits
- Live music
- And some other surprises
This year's MAG school will again be hosted at Tattered Flag brewery. Thursday night there will be an optional time to hang together with other early arrivals. Our training time together will officially begin Friday morning at 9am and wrap up Saturday at 4pm. The cost for MAG School is $200. This includes your registration and most of your meals.
To register for this year's MAG School or to get more information, contact Mike Jarrell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly!